Coding Critters Add-On: Pair-A-Pets Adventureswith Fluffy & Buffy
Hop into the basics of coding! Sequential logic toys are an ideal way to introduce coding concepts to young children.
Coding Critters Pair-a-Pets Adventures with Fluffy & Buffy can’t wait to leap into a new coding storybook adventure with their Coding Critters pals Bopper the bunny, Hip & Hop.
Compatible with any Coding Critters set, Fluffy & Buffy come with a storybook coding adventure.
Understanding coding basics can help your child think both creatively and logically. Coding Critters Pair-a-Pets Adventures with Fluffy & Buffy introduce coding fundamentals through a cute, hare-raising storybook coding adventure.
- Fluffy & Buffy can be used with any Coding Critters characters and are ideal for children aged four and up.
- Helps pre-schoolers learn coding fundamentals including maths, sequential thinking, and problem-solving through play.
- The Coding Critters range is 100% screen-free.
- Pair-a-Pets Adventures with Fluffy & Buffy comprise two bunnies, food, food bowl, coding cards and 20-page coding storybook.
- 4cm L.
- Features multilingual storybook, packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 4 - 10 years