Coding Critters Scamper & Sneakerby Learning Resources
Discover Coding Critters! Play, learn and code screen-free with Scamper and Sneaker the cats, whilst exploring and developing new fun and exciting challenges.
Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths (STEM). Meet the Coding Critters: your first coding friends! These playful kitten coding toys teach early STEM concepts through programming and play!
- 100% screen free.
- Introduces basic coding for kids as young as 4.
- Children code along with their new pets' storybook adventure, and help the curious Scamper and sneaky Sneaker have a playtime they'll never forget!
- Each storybook coding challenge unfolds in the Coding Critters' fun pet playset - can you use programming to code to Scamper to play hide and seek, catch a butterfly at the end of her cat toy, or catch Sneaker after a ride down the slide?
- In addition to following along with the storybook's coding challenges, you can also use the pet playset to design your own code games and more!
In Code Mode:
- Press the direction buttons on the Coding Critter's back to begin inputting a coding sequence of up to 30 steps.
- One step is approximately 10.2cm.
The Coding Critters also double as cute interactive pets:
- Press Scamper's nose to activate Play Mode, where you can feed, pet, and take care of your new kitten coding robot toy.
- You can even make her dance and sing a silly song!
Coding Critter - Scamper and Sneaker includes:
- Full colour storybook
- 10 Coding paw prints
- 3 Cardboard playset decorations
- Playset for coding games – slide, house, ball of cotton, butterfly
- Multilingual quick start guide
- Scamper measures 7cm H x 10.2cm W.
Requires 3 AAA Batteries not included.
Recommended for ages: 4 - 10 years