Meet Coding Critters – your first coding friends!
These interactive pets introduce 100% screen-free programming for kids. Each pet-themed coding robot teaches early STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) concepts through basic coding and activities, featuring challenging coding games too.
These playful puppy coding toys teach early STEM concepts through coding and play!
- 100% screen free.
- Introduces basic coding for kids as young as 4.
- Children code along with their new pets' storybook adventure, and help the brave Ranger and mischievous Zip have a playtime they'll never forget!
- Each storybook coding challenge unfolds in the Coding Critters' fun pet playset - can you use programming to code to Ranger to play hide and seek, fetch a ball from the tennis ball launcher, or catch Zip after a ride down the slide?
In addition to following along with the storybook's coding challenges, you can also use the pet playset to design your own code games and more!
In Code Mode:
- Press the direction buttons on the Coding Critter's back to begin inputting a coding sequence of up to 30 steps.
- One step is approximately 10.2cm.
The Coding Critters also double as interactive pets:
- Press Rangers's nose to activate Play Mode, where you can feed, pet, and take care of your new puppy coding robot toy.
- You can even make him dance and sing a silly song!
Coding Critter - Ranger and Zip includes:
- Full colour storybook
- 10 Coding paw prints
- 3 Cardboard playset decorations
- Playset for coding games including ball, see-saw, house and slide
- Multilingual quick start guide
- Ranger measures 7cm H x 10.2cm W.
Requires 3 AAA Batteries not included.
Recommended for ages: 4 - 10 years