Meet Coding Critters – your first coding friends!
These interactive pets introduce 100% screen-free programming for kids. Each pet-themed coding robot teaches early STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths) concepts through basic coding and activities, featuring challenging coding games too.
These playful dino coding toys teach early STEM concepts through programming and play!
- 100% screen free.
- Introduces basic coding for kids as young as 4.
- Children code along with their new pets' storybook adventure, and help the clumsy Rumble and bumbling Bumble have a playtime they'll never forget!
- Each storybook coding challenge unfolds in the Coding Critters' fun pet playset - can you use programming to code to Rumble to play hide and seek, chase down a boulder from his break-apart cave?
In addition to following along with the storybook's coding challenges, you can also use the pet playset to design your own code games and more!
In Code Mode:
- Press the direction buttons on the Coding Critter's back to begin inputting a coding sequence of up to 30 steps.
- One step is approximately 10.2cm.
The Coding Critters also double as cute interactive pets:
- Press Rumble's nose to activate Play Mode, where you can feed, pet, and take care of your new dino coding robot toy.
- You can even make him dance and sing a silly song!
Coding Critter - Rumble and Bumble includes:
- Full colour storybook
- 10 Coding paw prints,
- 3 Cardboard playset decorations,
- Playset for coding games including slide, boulder, cave
- Multilingual quick start guide.
- Rumble measures 7cm H x 10.2cm W.
Requires 3 AAA Batteries not included.
Recommended for ages: 4 - 10 years