Hop into preschool coding fun with Coding Critters Bopper the bunny and her two pals, Hip and Hop.
They’re reading a storybook for interactive coding adventures. Code Bopper to find carrots, pull them along in her garden cart, and hang out with her two adorable bunny friends, Hip and Hop.
Coding Critters introduces early coding concepts to children as young as four through hands-on interactive play.
Pre-schoolers can learn coding concepts with cute bunny Coding Critters Bopper, Hip & Hop.
- Introduces young children to early coding and STEM thinking including problem-solving and understanding cause and effect.
- Children code along with Bopper’s storybook adventure, and help the curious Hip and Hop enjoy fun games and activities.
- Each storybook coding challenge unfolds in the Coding Critters' fun pet playset - can you use programming to code to Bopper to collect carrots or pull Hip and Hop along in her cart?
- Use the directional arrows on Bopper’s back to programme a sequence of up to 30 steps.
- Coding Critters double as interactive pets: Press Bopper’s nose and switch her to play mode.
- Set comprises Bopper the bunny and two coding pals Hip and Hop, playset and accessories, full colour coding storybook, 10 coding cards and Getting Started guide.
- Bopper measures 13cm L x 5cm H.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries not included.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 4 - 10 years