Artie, the coding and drawing robot. Say hello to Artie, where coding meets creativity!
Children will develop left and right-brain skills with Artie 3000, the coding/drawing robot.
Primary learners will develop:
- Left-brain skills such as basic programming, geometry and maths as they control Artie
- Right-brain skills such as creativity, imagination and expression as they develop patterns and drawing
With four modes of play: pre-programmed shapes, games, art for colouring and free-form coding, children will love coding Artie to “tell” the robot what to do!
- The easy-to-use drag and drop programming can be used on a Mac, PC or tablet
Artie 3000 includes:
- Multilingual QuickStart guide
- Three activity cards
- Built-in drag and drop visual programming interface
- Four thin, washable, felt-tip, coloured pens (pink, blue, purple, green) – Artie is also compatible with any similar-sized marker pens
Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
Artie 3000 measures 15.5cm H x 14cm W
Recommended for ages: 7 - 11 years
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Full details (including terms) of manufacturer warranty are provided with the product or on manufacturer website.