This set has been specifically designed to engage and inspire primary children in science, technology, engineering and maths lessons to develop enthusiasm from a young age.
Set provides real S.T.E.M learning for young children.
- 1x Programmable Mouse (requires 3x AAA batteries - not included)
- 30x Double-Sided Coding Cards
- 1x Activity Guide
Provides a basic introduction to the concepts of coding:
- Step coding
Develop critical thinking skills and is ideal as a solo or small group activity.
- STEM programming set includes 30 tiles to create paths.
- Young learners program the mouse to follow the path.
- Robotic mouse measures 10cm L
- This mouse can also be used as an add-on to extend Code & Go Programmable Robot Mouse Activity Set - 83 Pieces - by Learning Resources
Recommended for ages: 4 - 9 years
What's in the Box?
- Programmable Robot Mouse
- 30x Double Sided Coding Cards
- Activity Guide
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Full details (including terms) of manufacturer warranty are provided with the product or on manufacturer website.