Snap-n-Learn Number Turtlesby Learning Resources
Encourage young children to master early learning skills in a snap with these colourful, three-piece plastic turtles.
Printed turtles are easy for little hands to snap together and pull apart.
Activity set encourages a variety of early numeracy skills:
- Counting (numbers 1-5)
- Number recognition
- Shape recognition
- Colour Recognition
Set features five different colours: red, orange, green, blue and purple.
Set features five different shapes: circle, rectangle, triangle, square and pentagon.
- Early learners match the baby turtle with the corresponding mummy turtle before snapping the shell on top.
- Colourful mummy turtles feature shapes on their shell.
- Matching baby turtles feature a number on their shell.
- Children also develop fine motor skills as they snap these creatures together.
Turtles can also be used to expand imaginative play opportunities.
Mummy Turtles measure 11cm L x 8cm W x 4cm H.
- 5 two-piece mummy turtles with removable shells
- 5 baby turtles
- Colourful pets come in a useful storage bucket
Maths – Number:
- Recognises numerals one to five.
- Counts up to three or four objects by saying one number name for each item.
- Counts actions or objects which cannot be moved.
Recommended for ages: 18 months - 6 years