Snap-n-Learn Counting Cowsby Learning Resources
Encourage young children to master early learning skills in a snap with these colourful, two-piece plastic cows.
Printed cows are easy for little hands to snap together and pull apart.
Activity set encourages a variety of early numeracy skills:
- Counting (numbers 1-10)
- Number recognition
- Colour Recognition
Set features ten different colours: green, dark green, turquoise, orange, yellow, red, dark blue, light blue, purple and indigo.
- Early learners match the cow’s head to the correct tail before snapping the pieces together
- Friendly cow heads feature a number.
- Cow tails feature a number of coloured patches.
- Children also develop fine motor skills as they snap these creatures together.
- Cows can also be used to expand imaginative play opportunities.
Completed animals measure 9.5cm L x 4.5cm W x 5cm H.
- 10 cow heads
- 10 cow tails
- Colourful pets come in a useful storage bucket
Maths – Number:
- Recognises numerals one to ten
- Selects the correct numeral to represent one to five, then one to ten objects
- Beginning to use the vocabulary involved in adding and subtracting during practical activities and discussions
Recommended for ages: 18 months - 6 years