Skill Builders! Alphabet & Letter Sounds Activity Setby Learning Resources
|Toddler 1-10 Counting Kids||PR9764||£15.92|
|Alphabet & Letter Sounds||PR9853||£19.19|
|Numbers & Counting||PR9766||£19.19|
|Phonics & Reading||PR9854||£19.19|
|Letter & Number Maker - Classroom Set||PR4354||£29.17|
Help young children learn letter sounds through fun, hands-on activities with Skill Builders! Alphabet & Letter Sounds.
The colourful resources in this set help pre-schoolers build upper- and lowercase letter recognition and formation, early years reading skills and fine motor skills. This set is ideal for use in the classroom or at home.
Specially designed with little ones in mind, the early years learning materials in this set help children as young as 3 learn the upper- and lowercase alphabet, and early letter formation through fun activities.
- The 26x double-sided alphabet cards feature a colourful illustration of an object beginning with a letter of the alphabet on one side, and on the other side, the letter of the alphabet in upper- and lower-case form. These are shown as dots, and allow adults and pre-schoolers to trace the letter, showing the correct letter formation.
- When children lace the colourful upper- and lowercase lacing letters, they practise the fine motor skills they need to do essential everyday tasks such as fastening buttons or holding a pencil to learn to write.
- The 10x double-sided reproducible worksheets have 20 pages of fun activities, and the Activity Guide tells teachers and families how to use the included resources.
- Once the learning fun is over, the pieces store inside the sturdy packaging with convenient carry handle.
- 26x uppercase lacing letters with string,
- 26x lowercase lacing letters with string,
- 26x double-sided alphabet cards,
- 10x double-sided reproducible worksheets
- Activity Guide
Recommended for Ages: 3 years +