Skill Builders! Numbers & Counting Activity Setby Learning Resources
Build essential school readiness skills with this numbers activity set that’s ideal for learning in the classroom or at home.
There are 52 pieces in this counting activity set that help pre-schoolers build number sense through play-based learning.
Using the resources in this set will help young children learn number recognition, counting, shapes, place value, and more.
Skill Builders! Numbers & Counting Activity Set is ideal for building preschool maths skills in the classroom or at home.
- The 10 colourful ocean animal counters include 2 x 5 different animals, and can be used for simple counting, sorting, and patterning activities.
- The two dice are made from soft foam for quiet rolling, and the 15 cards teach counting and shape recognition.
- The set includes 10 double-sided reproducible worksheets with 20 pages of activities.
- Once the preschool learning fun is done, pieces store in the durable case with convenient carry handle, ready for next time.
Set (of 52 pieces) includes:
- 10x ocean animal counters
- 1-10 plastic numbers
- 5x plastic shapes
- 1x soft foam number die
- 1x soft foam colour dice
- 15x double-sided cards
- 10x double-sided reproducible worksheets with 20 pages of activities
- Activity Guide
Recommended for ages: 3 years +