|12hr Geared Student Clock||PR8042||£5.76|
|24hr Geared Student Clock||PR8450||£5.76|
|Geared Mini-Clocks - Set of 6||PR8770||£10.83|
|Time Activity Set - by Learning Resources||PR8035||£12.37|
|Dual Sided Wipe-Clean (Set of 5)||PR5790||£13.95|
|Geared Teacher Demonstration Clock||PR8041||£14.50|
|Small Group Activity Set||PR9419||£16.67|
|Tock the Learning Clock||PR8779||£20.83|
|Primary Time Geared Teacher Clock (24hr)||PR7567||£26.50|
|Classroom Geared Clock Kit (Set of 24+1)||PR5788||£43.95|
Help your class build their time-telling skills using these hands-on classroom time clocks. These classroom time sets are ready for hands-on learning.
Helps children learn to identify time and understand the link between analogue and digital time.
Geared clocks keep the correct relationship between hour and minute as students turn the minute hand on the dial.
Learn all about how to tell the time using these hands-on classroom learning clocks.
- Set and activities help students learn to identify the hour and minute hands using hands-on teaching clocks.
- Geared classroom learning clocks keep the correct relationship between hour and minute as students turn the minute hand.
- Helps children learn analogue and digital time.
- Learn to tell the time in hours, half hours, and quarter hours.
- Daily activity cards introduce the idea of schedules and sequencing.
- Set includes six geared plastic clocks, six write-and wipe clocks, 24 double-sided cards, three durable foam dice, and Activity Guide.
- Clock measures 13cm H.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 5 - 10 years