Pretend & Play Original School Setby Learning Resources
This award-winning imaginative play set will help young learners feel confident about starting ‘big’ school while also developing a variety of key early skills as they play.
- Brightly coloured play school set will engage children from an early age.
- Provides imaginative play opportunities based on own first hand experiences.
- Develops speech and language skills through role play.
- Contents will encourage letter and number recognition.
- Wipe-clean materials allow for repeated use.
Tri-fold pretend classroom setting come with:
- Double-sided map (United Kingdom and Europe)
- Mini classroom bell
- Hand pointer
- School clock for basic time telling activities
- White board and dry wipe pen
- Two pencils
- A variety of teaching supplies (10 pages of stickers, 20 each of pupil scoreboards, certificates, note paper pages, worksheets for maths and spelling and homework record sheets)
Ideal for solo or group play.
Measures 96.5cm W x 40.5cm H when unfolded.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years