Pretend & Play Doctor Play Setby Learning Resources
Extend the imaginative play opportunities with this realistic doctor’s coat and stethoscope!
- Set allows young learners to look the part in imaginative play activities.
- Ideal for encouraging interaction through imaginative role play.
- Use role play opportunities to develop speech and language skills from a young age.
Dress-up set includes:
- Doctor’s coat
- Wipe-clean name tag for personalisation
- Coat features two oversized snaps for fastening
- Doctor-style coat fits most children aged 3 -6 years
Ideal for solo or group play.
- Expressive Arts & Design – Being Imaginative: Engages in imaginative role-play based on own first hand experiences
Recommended for ages: 3 - 6 years