Teaching Tac-Tilesby Learning Resources
Young children will develop their tactile awareness with this selection of colourful textured tiles.
- This colourful set is ideal for solo or group play.
- Encourages tactile awareness through easy to follow game play.
- Reinforces shape identification through touch.
- Develops fine motor skills.
Textured tiles remain in the tote bag and are found by touch alone.
Includes two levels of play:
- Children need to find two matching shapes or textures by touch alone
- Players hunt for a tile matching either the shape or texture shown on the activity card by touch alone
Extend the game play to build descriptive vocabulary as children describe what they’re feeling.
- Activity set is language free.
- 20 plastic tiles featuring five textures and shapes.
- Includes ten game cards.
- Shapes measure 5cm.
- Tote bag for easy storage.
Plastic shapes can be washed to keep clean.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years