Snap-n-Learn Rhyming Pupsby Learning Resources
Encourage young children to master early learning skills in a snap with these colourful, two-piece plastic dogs.
Printed pups are easy for little hands to snap together and pull apart.
- Set of 20 pieces, to make 10 complete pups.
Activity set encourages a variety of early literacy skills:
- Letter recognition
- Early word building
- Basic spelling
Set features five different colours, reinforcing colour recognition too.
Colourful puppy dog heads feature beginning letters.
Plastic puppy dog tails feature two-letter word endings.
Heads and tails can be mixed and matched to create over 55 rhyming words.
- Includes two levels of play
- Colour matching and identifying letters
- Basic three-letter word building and rhyming
- Children also develop fine motor skills as they snap these creatures together
- Pups can also be used to expand imaginative play opportunities
Completed pups measure 11.5cm L
Colourful pets come in a useful storage bucket.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 10 years