Time Activity Setby Learning Resources
Everything you need to teach time to young learners!
Help young learners to master time telling with these fun, hands-on activities and teaching resources.
- Three time dice (two hour and one minute) to illustrate digital time
- 24 double-sided analogue and digital puzzle cards to help visualise the relationship between digital and analogue displays
- 12 double-sided, wipe-clean daily activity cards to encourage a link between time and everyday activities
- Plastic clock with moveable hands (measures 13cm H). Hours and minutes are colour-coded for easy identification
- Wipe-clean clock
- Features multilingual packaging and comprehensive teaching guide
EYFS Reference: Maths – Space, Shape & Measure:
Uses everyday language to talk about time to compare quantities and objects and to solve problems.
National Curriculum Reference: Year 1:
Maths – Measurement: Measures and begins to record time (hours, minutes, seconds)
Sequences events in chronological order using language (for example, before and after, next, first, today, yesterday, tomorrow, morning, afternoon and evening).
Tells the time to the hour and half past the hour and draws the hands on a clock face to show these times.
Recommended for ages: 5 - 8 years