Beginning Word Builderby Hand2Mind
The Beginning Word Builder turns learning to read into a hands-on, interactive activity.
This engaging literacy toy grows with children as they build early literacy skills including letter recognition, spelling, and phonics skills.
Use the durable letter wheels combined with the write-and-wipe word and picture cards, and activity cards to help children build and decode vowel-consonant (VC), consonant-vowel-consonant (CVC) and consonant-vowel (CV) words.
With the Beginning Word Builder, learning to read becomes a fun, hands-on activity ideal for young children.
- This durable word builder is ideal to add to phonics toys and resources in the classroom and at home.
- The red central letter wheel features the vowels a, e, i, o, and u, and there are 8 removable blue consonant wheels, and a blank wheel which you can write on using the included dry-erase marker.
- Place a word-and-picture card in the Word Builder, and then use the letter wheels to spell the word.
- The included Activity Guide features 5 activities and a list of practise words to build literacy skills.
- The wheels are chunky, and easy for little hands to place and turn.
- Once the learning fun is over, the Beginning Word Builder is easy to wipe clean, pieces store in the durable packaging.
- Beginning Word Builder (centre ring a, e, i, o, and u)
- 9x removable rings (8 consonant rings and 1 blank dry-erase ring)
- 60x double-sided word and picture cards
- Write-and-wipe activity card
- Dry-erase marker
- Activity Guide
Measures 14cm L x 10cm H. The wheel diameter is 5cm.
Recommended for Ages: 3 years +