Kanoodle Gameby Educational Insights
Use your noodle and construct caboodles of puzzles with brain-twisting solo logic puzzles for kids. Using combinations of coloured connected beads, players complete colourful logic puzzles in two unique formats: tricky 2D puzzles and twisted 3D pyramids.
Choose a puzzle from the book, set up the challenge, and then place the remaining pieces to solve the puzzle. With 200 brain-bending puzzles, Kanoodle Game has great logic games for 7 year olds and up.
Great for independent, screen-free solo play, solve 200 brain-bending 2D and 3D puzzles with Kanoodle Game.
- Kanoodle Game encourages spatial reasoning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and strategic thinking skills.
- Great for screen-free independent play, this portable logic puzzle game includes 200 logical thinking puzzles from basic to deviously difficult.
- There are 6 levels of 2D puzzles, and 3 levels of 3D puzzles. Levels 1 and 2 of the 2D puzzles are great for young children. As the levels increase in this logic puzzle game, the puzzles become progressively more difficult.
- Makes a great activity for kids to stay engaged, entertained, and learning outside of the classroom.
- Adults will also love this portable game that’s perfect for puzzling on the go.
- The set includes 12 puzzle pieces, a 48-page illustrated puzzle book, 200 puzzle challenges, and carrying case. For 1 player.
Recommended for ages: 7 - 11 years