Sort-'Em-Up Pupsby Learning Resources
There are 6 ways to sort these cute pups and help young children build key early years skills.
This Sort-‘Em-Up Pups set is ideal for sorting activities, colour recognition, number recognition, and fine motor skills activities in the classroom.
Sort the pups by height, weight, colour, number, and ear and tail patterns – no two pups are alike! Then group them in their fenced-in playpens or store them in their kennel.
This fun set is great for grouping and sorting activities in a nursery or preschool environment and helps build key early years skills through fun playful activities.
- Sort-‘Em-Up Pups includes 12 friendly pups in 4 colours, 3 sizes, and 3 ear and tail patterns. No two pups are alike!
- Group the pups in their fenced-in playpens or store them in the kennel.
- When playtime is over, store the playpens, pups, and pawprint cards inside the kennel, ready for next time.
- The set includes 12 pups, 4 playpens, numbered pawprint cards, kennel with removable roof, and guide with sorting activities.
- Kennel measures 11cm H x 13cm W.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years