MathLink Cubes Numberblocks 1-10 Activity Setby Learning Resources
|Numberblocks Memory Match Game
|MathLink Cubes Numberblocks 1-10 Activity Set
|Stampoline Park Stamp Activity Set
|MathLink Cubes Numberblocks 11-20 Activity Set
|MathLink Cubes Numberblocks Classroom Set
Meet the Numberblocks, stars of the award-winning CBeebies series!
Now children can build their own Numberblocks characters using award-winning MathLink Cubes, follow 30 hands-on activities linked to the episodes, and play along as they watch episodes and learn.
This special edition MathLink Cubes set brings Numberblocks learning to life as children see how numbers work and master key Early Learning maths skills through hands-on discovery and play.
- This set includes all children need to build the Numberblocks characters One to Ten in all configurations seen during episodes.
- MathLink Cubes Numberblocks 1-10 Activity Set is ideal for maths learning in the classroom or at home.
- The 30 activities on the 15 write-and-wipe activity cards feature fun ways for children to use MathLink Cubes to develop early maths skills. The activities have been developed to help children recognise numbers, learn to count, add and subtract, discover division and multiplication, and develop problem-solving skills.
- Children use the colourful Character Cards to learn more about each number.
- MathLink Cubes are durable stackable cubes that are easy for little hands to stack, connect and twist apart.
This set includes:
- 100x Numberblocks MathLink Cubes
- 59x faceplates
- 54x stickers
- 11x Numberlings
- 11x Character Cards
- 15x double-sided write and wipe activity cards
- 1x stand for Zero
- Activity Guide
Numberblocks MathLink Cubes blocks measure 2cm square, character cards measure 7.5cm L x 10cm W, activity cards measure 21.5cm W x 14cm W.
Recommended for Ages: 3 - 7 years