Rainbow Fraction Tiles Demonstration Clingsby Hand2Mind
Rainbow Fraction Tiles Demonstration Clings are a vibrant, eye-catching maths teaching resource to show students fraction relationships.
Made from an innovative material, Demonstration Clings adhere to almost any smooth flat surface in the modern classroom (no more magnets!) and can be used over and over again.
They’re ideal to demonstrate while students engage in hands-on learning with Rainbow Fraction Tiles sets at their desks.
Made from an innovative material that clings to almost any smooth, flat classroom surface, Rainbow Fraction Tiles Demonstration Clings are a fun, highly visual maths teaching resource to show students fraction relationships.
- Clings adhere to almost any smooth flat surface and don’t leave a sticky residue.
- They’re easy to use and clean: simply rinse in warm water, allow to dry thoroughly, and store in their box ready for the next lesson. Use them over and over again.
- Pieces are colour coded for use with other Rainbow Fraction maths classroom essentials.
This 51-piece set includes:
- 1x red whole (approx. 30cm L)
- 2x pink halves (approx. 15cm L)
- 3x orange thirds (approx. 10cm L)
- 4x yellow fourths (approx. 7.5cm L)
- 5x green fifths (approx. 6cm L)
- 6x teal sixths (approx. 5cm L)
- 8x purple eighths (approx. 3.8cm L)
- 10x purple tenths (approx. 3cm L)
- 12x purple twelfths (approx. 2.5cm L)
(all pieces are approx. 3.8cm H)
Recommended for ages: 8 - 12 years