Rainbow Fraction Tiles with Trayby Learning Resources
Help children to visualise and understand fraction concepts!
Our colour-coded, hands-on Rainbow Fraction products help children reinforce connections between equivalent amounts in different shapes.
All Rainbow Fraction products use the same colours illustrate each fraction: Red = 1, Pink = ½ Orange = ⅓, Yellow = ¼ , Green = ⅕, Teal = ⅙, Blue = ⅛, Purple = 1/10 and Black = 1/12.
- Hands-on learning set provides young learners with a visual representation of fractions.
- Colour-coded tiles allow children to manipulate fractions.
- Features colour-coded fractions 1/12, 1/10, ⅛, ⅙, ⅕, ¼, ⅓, ½ and 1 whole.
- Includes plastic tray that clearly illustrates fraction equivalencies.
Set of 53 includes:
- Plastic work tray
- 51 plastic fraction tiles – enough of each fraction to create a whole
- Plastic tray measures 23cm W x 25cm H
- Activity guide
Recommended for ages: 6 - 10 years