Differentiated Base Ten Blocks Demonstration Clingsby Hand2Mind
No more magnets! Developed for modern classroom maths lessons, Demonstration Clings are made from an innovative material that clings to almost any smooth surface in the classroom without leaving a sticky residue.
Use them again and again to help students see the relationship between ones, tens, hundreds, and thousands, and explore addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and fractions. Pair with our student Base Ten sets.
Developed for modern classrooms, Differentiated Base Ten Blocks Demonstration Clings stick to almost any smooth surface and can be used over and over again.
- Base Ten Blocks are differentiated by colour to help students visualise the relationship between ones, tens, hundreds, and thousands.
- These demonstration blocks are twice the size of the student blocks so they’re ideal for showing place value, number sense, and computations.
- Made from an innovative material, they stick to almost any smooth surface with no sticky residue, regardless how often they’re used.
- Durable, reusable, and washable, they can be rinsed and used over and over again. To clean the clings, rinse them with warm water and allow to dry thoroughly.
Set Includes 112 pieces:
- 1 thousands cube (21cm H x 20cm W)
- 1 hundreds flat (17cm x 17cm)
- 10 tens rods (17cm H x 2cm W)
- 100 ones units (2cm x 2cm)
Recommended for ages: 5 - 9 years