Big Feelings Pineappleby Learning Resources
Use the 26 different pieces to build expressions on the Big Feelings Pineapple and help preschool children learn about how emotions and facial expressions show what people are feeling.
This fun social emotional learning (SEL) toy is ideal for giving children the opportunity to identify and talk about expressions and feelings through hands-on play.
Help children build social emotional skills by building facial expressions with this fun pineapple-themed set.
- With 26 different facial pieces to build with, children can explore the nuances of social emotional learning with every face they make.
- Whether the Big Feelings Pineapple has a contented smile or an anxious frown, each build gives children the opportunity to identify and talk about how emotions look on themselves and others.
- The pineapple has two sides and is ideal for building opposites – try building a happy face on one side and a sad on the other and compare the two.
When playtime is over, store all the pieces inside the pineapple ready for the next hands-on learning session.
- Set includes pineapple, changeable mouths, eyes, eyebrows and hands, and a guide with tips for introducing social emotional learning.
- Assembled pineapple measures 16cm H x 10cm W x 8cm L.
- Includes a helpful social emotional learning guide
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years