Pattern Block Activity Setby Learning Resources
Make a pattern, make a picture! Master early geometry skills and make patterns with this fun maths activity set. Ideal for the classroom or learning at home, children will discover the creative side of early maths learning.
Along with the set’s 124 Plastic Pattern Blocks, the 20 double-sided design cards feature 40 challenges that will keep kids engaged and busy while they learn geometry fundamentals like shape identification, patterning and 2D design.
Discover the creative side of early maths learning with this fun geometric shapes activity set that will keep kids busy and learning in the classroom or at home.
- Use the 124 sturdy Plastic Pattern Blocks to complete the creative challenges on the Pattern Block Design Cards.
- The set’s 20 double-sided design cards feature 40 challenges that get progressively more challenging as children become more skilled.
- As kids craft designs including a snail, sailboat, rocket ship, and more, they’ll be learning skills including following directions, colour identification, patterning and 2D design.
- This 144-piece set includes 124 Plastic Pattern Blocks, 20 double-sided Activity Cards, and Activity Guide.
- Each card measures a generous 27cm L x 21cm W which makes building along with the patterns easy for little hands.
- 124x Plastic Pattern Blocks
- 20x Double-Sided Activity Cards
- Activity Guide
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years