Mini 100-Bead Rekenrek
Rekenreks are ideal for building number sense and maths fluency in students. They offer a concrete, physical object to deepen their understanding of numbers.
The Mini 100-Bead Rekenrek is ideal for when students are working at their desks. This compact, durable maths tool has a sturdy wooden frame, and 100 colour-coded wooden counters.
The Mini 100-Bead Rekenrek is great for hands-on maths learning and gives students a concrete object when learning number sense and relationships for numbers up to 100.
- Compact and durable with a sturdy wooden frame.
- Rekenrek has 10 rows of 10 beads, each with 5 white and 5 red.
- The bead colour changes at 50, highlighting that 100 is composed of 2 sets of 50.
- Use the Mini 100-Bead Rekenrek to count to 100, teach subitising, composing and decomposing numbers, addition and subtraction, and boost overall maths fluency.
- Includes Activity Guide.
- Measures 23cm H x 15cm W.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years