Mini 100-Bead RekenrekSet of 25
Build number sense with this sturdy Mini 100-Bead Rekenrek, ideal for hands-on learning in the classroom. It offers a concrete, physical object to teach concepts including number 1-100, subitising, composing and decomposing numbers, and addition and subtraction.
This compact, durable maths tool has a sturdy wooden frame, and 100 colour-coded wooden counters.
The Mini 100-Bead Rekenrek is great for hands-on maths learning and gives students a concrete object when learning number sense and relationships for numbers up to 100.
- Compact and durable with a sturdy wooden frame.
- Set of 25 is ideal for classroom maths learning.
- Rekenrek has 10 rows of 10 beads, each with 5 white and 5 red.
- The bead colour changes at 50, highlighting that 100 is composed of 2 sets of 50.
- Use the Mini 100-Bead Rekenrek to count to 100, teach subitising, composing and decomposing numbers, and addition and subtraction.
- Includes Activity Guide.
- Measures 23cm H x 15cm W.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years