Design & Drill Bolt Buddies Rescue Helicopterby Educational Insights
With so many ways to build, drill, and play, Design & Drill Bolt Buddies Rescue Helicopter is the fun construction toy that will help your child build STEM and fine motor skills.
Kids use a real working power drill to build their own rescue helicopter complete with complete with working winch.
Then pop the Bolt Buddy pilot and his rescue falcon pal into the cockpit and spin into pretend play fun. Keep the packaging for this helicopter toy because the box converts into a play backdrop for hours of imaginative play.
There are so many ways to build, drill, and play with Design & Drill Bolt Buddies Rescue Helicopter.
- Imagination meets construction play with this snap-together set that includes a real working power drill and chunky bolts.
- A great way to introduce early STEM skills to kids who love helicopter and plane toys and construction.
- Snap together the helicopter parts and use the drill to assemble the drill-in the bolts.
- Then they drop the Bolt Buddy pilot and his rescue falcon pal into the cockpit and spin into pretend play fun.
- The Bolt Buddy rescue pilot has changeable expressions, and doubles as a tool which can be used to twist, turn, and assemble the components.
- A helicopter with drill-activated winch and 5 drilling spots
- Child-friendly power drill
- 5 bolts
- 2 Bolt Buddy figures
Helicopter measures 15cm H x 16cm W x 22cm L.
- Drill requires 3x AAA batteries (not included).
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years