Design & Drill Bolt Buddies Race Carby Educational Insights
Zoom off to drilling fun with Design & Drill Bolt Buddies Race Car.
Use the real-working drill to build your own race car and add the Race Car Driver Buddy to the driver’s seat for a thrilling drilling race to the finish line. Pull into the pit stop and get drilling.
Plus, the box converts into a reusable playset! Turn it inside out for your own racetrack stadium.
- This race car construction set is ideal for pre-schoolers fascinated with racing and construction.
- Snap on the wheels and attach the bolts using the power drill, just like real racing pit crew.
- Pop the Driver Buddy in the driving seat with his Pit Crew Buddy, Monkey Wrench, behind him and off they go.
- Driver Buddy has changeable facial expressions.
- Ideal for practising fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination through play.
- Includes seven snap together toy race car parts, nine bolts, Race Car Driver Buddy with changeable expressions, Monkey Wrench the Pit Crew Buddy, and power drill.
- Keep the box! Each Bolt Buddies package unfolds to become a unique reusable playset for even more imaginative play fun.
- Modern chunky design makes the drill easy for little hands to grip and use.
- The toy power drill works just like a real one – you can even change the drill direction and see the gears turn.
- Drill requires 3x AAA batteries not included.
- Race Car measures 20cm L x 9cm H.
- Includes multilingual guide.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years