Design & Drill ABCs & 123sby Educational Insights
Power up preschool learning with a toy tool set for kids that’s the fun way to learn letters and numbers.
Guide one of the included letter or number cards onto the board using the pre-perforated holes, then use the power drill and colourful bolts to re-create the letter or number shown.
Or use the mini screwdriver to tighten and loosen the colourful blots. Either way, young children are practising the fine motor skills they need to hold a pencil and tie their shoes.
Construction play meets preschool learning with this fun toy tool set that helps children learn letters and numbers and practise the fine motor skills they need to hold a pencil.
- Alphabet cards feature uppercase letters and an image of an animal beginning with that letter. Number cards feature numbers 1-10 and an object with the corresponding number of spaces to drill.
- Design & Drill board
- Child-friendly power drill
- Hand-held screwdriver
- 50 colourful bolts
- 10 double-sided number cards
- 26 alphabet cards
Packaging doubles as a storage box and includes the alphabet for reference.
- Activity board measures 3cm H x 20cm W x 22cm L.
- Drill requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years