Good Behaviour Bucketsby Learning Resources
This pair of early childhood behaviour trackers gives teachers and children a fun, visual way to manage behaviour and encourage emotional development.
Stick the 30 pre-printed basic emotions and behaviour stickers onto the coloured sticks in 6 shapes. Use the suns, hearts, and stars for good behaviour, and the clouds, lightning bolts, and raindrops for challenging ones.
Positive behaviours land in the sunny orange bucket, while challenging behaviours land in the purple bucket.
Build social emotional learning skills (SEL) with Good Behaviour Buckets, a visual, interactive way to help teachers and children manage emotions and behaviour in the classroom.
- Stick the 30 preprinted behaviours onto the 30 included sticks.
- Use the suns, hearts, and stars for good behaviour, and the clouds, lightning bolts, and raindrops for challenging ones.
- Pop positive behaviour sticks into the sunny orange bucket with smiling emoticon, and challenging behaviour sticks into the purple bucket with the sad emoticon.
- The set includes 30 sticks, 30 pre-printed behaviour stickers in 6 shapes, 30 blank stickers for personalised behaviours, and 2 behaviour buckets.
- Set includes 34 pieces.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
- Buckets measure 9cm H and 11cm in diameter. Sticks measure 15cm L.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years