Sorting Surprise Pirate Treasureby Learning Resources
|Sorting Surprise Pirate Treasure||PR9535||£18.75|
|Wriggleworms! Fine Motor Activity Set||PR9534||£21.25|
Unlock fine motor skills with 5 numbered treasure chests which come with 5 matching shaped keys and a surprise inside each one!
The set also includes coin counters that add to the matching, sorting, and counting fun.
Ahoy! Look what just washed ashore: a pirate-themed maths sorting set that’s perfect for discovering colours, numbers, shapes and more.
- Within each of this set's five numbered plastic pirate chests hides a colourful toy surprise.
- Kids can discover, count, and sort a purple parrot, a green octopus, a red spyglass, yellow gem, and blue pirate hat.
- To claim their pirate treasure, children need to unlock each chest using the correctly shaped key. Push the keys into the locks, turn clockwise and find the surprise inside.
- Sort pirate treasure by colour, match the coins to their toy surprises, or just drop them through the slots in the tops of the chest—with the Sorting Surprise Pirate Treasure, imaginative adventures never end.
- As they count their new treasures, kids will also build colour and shape identification skills.
- The set’s 15 coloured coins add to the sorting and matching fun.
- The 30-piece set includes 5 treasure chests, 5 keys, 5 surprise treasures and 15 coloured coins.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years