Pet Poppers: Pepperby Learning Resources
Pepper the Cat is popping into a new coding adventure with her cute pals, Coding Critters Scamper & Sneaker.
This quick-moving kitten is the star of her own Pet Poppers adventure.
With the help of her fun launcher house, Pepper introduces preschool coding and STEM concepts through fun, hands-on play.
Go on a new coding adventure with Pepper the Cat. She’s ready to pop out of her launcher house and introduce your child to more STEM learning through hands-on play.
- With the help of her fun launcher house, Pepper introduces kids to essential STEM and kids' coding concepts through the challenges found inside her full-colour 20-page adventure book.
- As kids launch Pepper through the world of her STEM adventures, they'll learn about STEM skills and topics ranging from force, motion, angles, logic, trial and error, and more.
- Every screen-free STEM challenge helps kids master early coding and preschool learning skills without the need for a phone or tablet.
- When she's not zooming through her own Pet Poppers adventures, Pepper can join in the coding fun with Scamper & Sneaker and the rest of the larger Coding Critters interactive pet sets - race the other Pet Poppers, dream up new coding adventures that boost critical thinking and other STEM skills, or use the magnet in Pepper's nose to help her interact with other Coding Critters.
- Launcher house
- Full colour coding story activity book
Launcher measures 7.5cm L x 6cm W x 4cm H. Pepper measures 5cm L x 4cm W.
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years