Upper & Lowercase Alphabet Puzzle Cardsby Learning Resources
Get your little one playing and learning upper- and lowercase letters with these colourful literacy puzzles.
The set of 26 three-piece puzzles features one letter of the alphabet in upper- and lowercase form as well as a full colour image of a vocabulary word that begins with that letter.
Puzzle out some preschool readiness skills with these colourful, chunky puzzles that help children learn upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- This set of 26 colourful three-piece puzzles helps kids master early alphabet and language skills through brain-teasing puzzle play.
- Each puzzle features one letter of the alphabet in uppercase and lowercase form, as well as a full-colour image of a vocabulary word that begins with that letter; from alligator to zebra, your child will pick up new language skills as they play.
- Designed with little ones in mind, each puzzle is self-correcting, which makes it easier for kids to puzzle out the one right answer.
- Each set of Alphabet Puzzle Cards comes in a sturdy reusable box that doubles as a storage container when playtime is done.
- Puzzles measure 18cm W x 8cm H.
Recommended for Ages: 4 - 8 years