1-2-3 Build It! Robot Factoryby Learning Resources
Mix, match, fix, attach and build your own twisting turning robot in your Robot Factory!
Build a tall bot with squiggly green legs, add eyes for your robot to see, and snap on a propeller!
Sized just right for little hands, this build-it-yourself toy's chunky plastic pieces are ready to help pre-schoolers design, build, and tinker with their own robot toy during open-ended play sessions.
Build your own twisting, turning, wacky robot creation with this robot construction toy for pre-schoolers.
- Children build their own STEM creations with the mix-and-match pieces.
- Encourages STEM skills including critical thinking, early engineering and following directions.
- The Activity Guide includes ideas for builds and supports open-ended building and design.
- This colourful 18-piece set contains one blue robot feet block, one yellow building block, one orange building block, one blue propeller, two red robot arms, two blue robot hands, two green wiggly components, and four robot eyes.
- The pieces in the 1-2-3 Build It! Robot Factory set work with all 1-2-3 Build It! Car-Plane-Boat and Construction Crew, so kids can make their creations even crazier!
Propeller measures approx. 16cm in diameter, eye pieces measure approx. 4cm in diameter and yellow rectangle piece measures 9.5cm L x 6cm W.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 2 - 6 years