Minute Math Electronic Flash Cardby Learning Resources
Engage young learners in maths practise with this hand-held, electronic game.
Perfectly sized for little hands, this game is ideal for keeping young learners occupied during long car journeys.
- Electronic game play reinforces fact recall
- Easy-to-play, players study the maths problem on the screen before inputting the answer (the missing number)
- Largest number is always in the top screen
- Play untimed or in 60 second rounds to encourage quick thinking and mental arithmetic
- Scores are displayed at the end of each round, challenging children to be quicker on their next go
Electronic maths game features two modes of play:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Multiplication mode includes times tables 0-12
- Features three levels of difficulty
- Hand-held game measures 20cm W x 24cm H
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
Recommended for ages: 6 years +