Toucans To 10 Sorting Setby Learning Resources
Who can solve maths problems? You can with toucans!
This fun addition and subtraction game helps children practise their early maths skills with the help of 10 brightly coloured fine feathered toucan friends.
Ideal for use in the home or classroom environment, it also helps teach sorting and patterning skills.
Develop early maths skills including addition and subtraction with this bright, cheerful maths game.
- To play, kids draw a card, solve the addition or subtraction equation, and then place the card into the back of the toucan that matches the correct answer.
- Children can play one-on-one or as a group and learn sorting and patterning at the same time.
- Set includes 10 toucans numbered 1-10 and 120 fact cards and Getting Started activity guide.
- Each toucan measures 5cm L x 9cm W x 8cm H.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for Ages: 5 - 9 years