Tackling Tables is the fun, effective card game for times tables success.
Similar to Tackling Tables Student Set - by Learning Resources but with 10 Sets of Cards included!
Ideal for classroom maths learning, Tackling Tables game-based way to help students meet the National Curriculum outcome of knowing their times tables and corresponding division facts off by heart the end of Year 4.
Developed by teachers and widely used in schools, it tackles learning tables in an integrated, fun way.
Teacher developed and classroom tested, it’s the fun and effective way to develop rapid and accurate recall of multiplication and the corresponding division facts.
- Tackling Tables is the game-based way to help students meet the National Curriculum outcome of knowing their times tables and corresponding division facts off by heart the end of Year 4.
- By playing the Tackling Tables cards, students see the power of number relationships rather than times tables in isolation.
- Set comprises a colour-coded classroom chart that shows which times tables students need to master each year. As children progress, they can see their progress and feel a sense of achievement.
- Colour-coded chart corresponds with colour-coded playing cards which give kids a game-based way to practise their times tables and instant recall skills.
- The method has been developed by teachers and is widely used in schools.
- The Classroom Set offers teachers a reliable baseline assessment method to evaluate each child’s capabilities and measure their progress.
- Set contains times tables chart, 10 sets of cards (78 graded cards per set), and guide.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 6 - 10 years