Tackling Tables Student Setby Learning Resources
The fun card game for times tables success. Learn your times tables and master instant recall with the Tackling Tables Student Set.
Ideal for times tables learning at home or in the classroom, it’s the teacher-developed game-based method that’s widely used in schools to help students learn their times tables and corresponding division facts.
Practise times tables learning with the Tackling Tables Student Set. This single activity set is ideal for the classroom or home learning.
- Tackling Tables is the fun, game-based way to help students learn their times tables and corresponding division facts off by heart.
- Set comprises a colour-coded chart that shows which times tables students need to master each year. As children progress, they can see their progress and feel a sense of achievement.
- Colour-coded chart corresponds with colour-coded playing cards which give kids a game-based way to practise their times tables and corresponding division facts.
- The Tackling Tables method allows students to see the power of number relationships rather than times tables in isolation.
- The method has been developed by teachers and is widely used in schools.
- Set contains times tables chart, 78 graded cards, and guide.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Need more cards? See our Tackling Tables Class Set - by Learning Resources
Recommended for ages: 5 - 10 years