Multiple Representation Equivalency DiceSet of 16
Multiple Representation Equivalency Dice are a hands-on maths resource that help increase students understanding of how fractions, decimals and percentages are related.
Each sturdy foam die features the same representations in different ways: as a decimal, percentage, fraction and area model.
- Brightly coloured foam dice gives children a hands-on resource to see the connection between fractions, decimals and percentages.
- Each sturdy foam die expresses different forms: decimal, percentage, fraction and area model.
- The foam dice are quiet and easy to roll.
- Comprises 16 dice and a convenient storage jar.
- Dice measure 4.5cm cubed.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 6 - 10 years