Multiple Representation Time DiceSet of 16
These sturdy, multi-coloured foam learning dice help children understand that the same time can be represented in different ways: on an analogue clock face, as digital clock numerals, written as words, or expressed in conversation.
To help children understand that these are different ways of expressing the same concept, the dice feature six different times expressed in four ways.
Help children see and learn how time is represented in different ways.
- Dice feature multiple representations of the same time: e.g. 3:15, three fifteen, and quarter past three.
- Bright colours help students distinguish between different time representation methods: analogue clock face, digital clock numerals, time as it’s expressed in words, and time as its spoken.
- The foam dice are durable, quiet, and easy to roll.
- Set includes four Getting Started activities.
- Comprises 16 dice and a convenient storage jar.
- Dice measure 4.5cm cubed.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 5 - 9 years