Multiple Representation Fractions DiceSet of 16
Help students understand how fractions are represented using these hands-on maths resources.
Each easy-to-role sturdy foam die features the same six fractions expressed in different ways: as a fraction, an area model, a number line and a set model.
- Through hands-on learning, children can see how we talk about and represent fractions in different ways.
- Each sturdy foam die features the same fractions expressed either as a number, an area model, a number line or set model.
- The foam dice are quiet and easy to roll.
- Comprises 16 dice and a convenient storage jar.
- Dice measure 4.5cm cubed.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 6 - 10 years