1-2-3 Froggiesby Educational Insights
Learn counting skills with this fly-catching, froggy-matching count and match game.
1-2-3 Froggies is a preschool game that is ideal for introducing and developing counting and colour matching skills through this fun and lively game.
Encourage children aged three and up to master early learning with this count and match game.
- Introduces pre-schoolers to early counting, colour and matching skills.
- Soft rubber frogs are easy to hold and help build hand strength, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination.
- The large soft foam die is sized for little hands. Rounded corners make the die easier to roll.
- Brightly coloured frogs and cards help pre-schoolers learn colours.
- Frogs and die wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Game pieces store in the reusable box for easy tidy-up.
- Game includes 48 lily pad cards, four brightly coloured frogs, one large soft foam die, and game guide.
- Frogs measure 4cm H x 5cm W.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 3 - 7 years