Tri-Grip TongsSet of 6 - by Learning Resources
Tri-Grip Tongs are ideal for helping young children practise essential fine motor skills, particularly the pencil grip.
Each tong features intuitive finger placements which make it easier for children to get used to the position and feeling of holding a pencil as they get ready to write.
Tri-Gip Tongs are ideal for teachers, specialists and occupational therapists.
- These colourful tongs are the right size for young children to practise the pencil grip in preparation for learning to write.
- Ergonomic depressions intuitively guide children’s finger placement and helps them get used to the feeling of holding a pencil.
- Sturdy tongs come in six bright colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- Ideal for teachers, specialists and occupational therapists.
- Tongs come in a reusable tub for easy storage.
- Tongs measure 12cm H x 4cm in diameter.
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years