About Time! Small Group Activity SetSet of 39 Pieces - by Learning Resources
Help your class build their time-telling skills using these hands-on classroom time clocks. These classroom time sets are ready for hands-on learning.
Helps children learn to identify time and understand the link between analogue and digital time.
Geared clocks keep the correct relationship between hour and minute as students turn the minute hand on the dial.
Learn all about how to tell the time using these hands-on classroom learning clocks.
- Set and activities help students learn to identify the hour and minute hands using hands-on teaching clocks.
- Geared classroom learning clocks keep the correct relationship between hour and minute as students turn the minute hand.
- Helps children learn analogue and digital time.
- Learn to tell the time in hours, half hours, and quarter hours.
- Daily activity cards introduce the idea of schedules and sequencing.
- Set includes six geared plastic clocks, six write-and wipe clocks, 24 double-sided cards, three durable foam dice, and Activity Guide.
- Clock measures 13cm H.
- Features multilingual packaging and guide.
Recommended for ages: 5 - 10 years