Hoot the Fine Motor Owlby Learning Resources
|Pedro the Peacock||PR9437||£9.17|
|Spike the Hedgehog - Fidget Friend||PR9685||£11.67|
|Finn the Fish||PR9516||£13.75|
|Spike the Hedgehog||PR8622||£13.75|
|Max the Moose||PR9517||£14.17|
|Spike the Hedgehog - in Pink||PR9686||£14.58|
|Hoot the Owl||PR9389||£15.00|
|Huey the Hippo||PR9646||£15.00|
|Steggy the Dino||PR9436||£15.00|
|Dottie the Cow||PR9647||£16.50|
|Peacock Pals - Set of 5||PR9438||£33.33|
Discover Hoot the Fine Motor Owl! Use the coloured coin counters with different functions on the owl, helping children learn strength, hand-eye coordination, grip and scissor skills through five fun hands-on activities. Hoot Hoot!
Whoooooo's that adorable owl? It's Hoot the Fine Motor Owl, a wise addition to the collection of fine motor toys for toddlers!
- Inspired by our bestselling Spike the Fine Motor Hedgehog.
- Hoot is here to help kids prepare for preschool success with four fun activities.
- Cuter than your average developmental toys, this fine motor skills owl is designed to build and strengthen the different areas of hand strength and coordination included in school readiness checklists.
- Kids practise pincer grip by spinning Hoot's eyes, build hand strength by squeaking Hoot's nose, and work on hand-eye coordination by dropping four coins into Hoot's slot.
- Once the coins are inside, use scissor skills to flap Hoot's wings and send the coins tumbling out his sides!
- It's a friendly twist on the usual fine motor games for kids!
- In addition to all of the fine motor fun, Hoot's coins also offer an introduction to colour, shape, and number recognition skills, and store inside of Hoot's slot for easy clean-up.
- Hoot measures 15.5cm H x 17cm W.
- 1 Hoot the Busy Owl
- 5 Play coins, colours may vary
Recommended for ages: 18 months - 4 years