Splashology! Water Lab
Dive into the wonders of this water science kit with the splash-filled experiments for kids of Splashology! Water Lab.
- Designed for the bath, sink, or water table, this kids science experiment set teaches STEM at play through water activities for kids that introduce volume, buoyancy, flow, and more with every splish and splash.
- The Splashology! Water Lab supports both guided and open-ended play - follow along with the lab's seven included kids' experiments (which come printed on waterproof cards), or use the pieces to explore every splash and bubble with a parent's supervision.
- Perfect water toys bath time, ride the waves with the Floaty Boat tray, squirt streams of water with the Splash Syringe, or turn your sink into homemade bubbles kit with the lab's three bubble wands!
- Each of Splashology! Water Lab's pieces is made from durable plastic and foam, so they're ready to use again and again.
- Pieces also wash clean for easy storage until the next wet and wild STEM playtime.
- 2 Foam floaters
- 1 Splash syringe
- 2 Short test tubes with caps
- 1 Tall test tube with cap
- 1 Floater flask with lid
- 1 Round floater flask with stopper
- 3 Bubble wands on a ring
- 1 Floaty-boat tray
- Waterproof experiment cards
- Water Lab Activity Guide
Largest part Floating test tube holder measures 21.9cm L x 11.75cm W
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8 years