This portable activity set is ideal for learning on the go. Keep early learners occupied when travelling as they develop early counting and spelling skills
Sturdy plastic case opens up to reveal letter, number and shape tiles for on-the-go learning fun.
Early years activity set will encourage a variety of key early learning skills:
- Letter recognition
- The Alphabet
- Basic spelling
- Counting (numbers 1-10)
- Number recognition
- Shape recognition
Friendly bee shaped set includes: carry case and 40 tiles (26 letter tiles, ten number tiles and 4 shape tiles) and 3 double sided activity cards.
- Letter tiles feature uppercase on one side and lowercase on the other.
- Activity cards provide suggestions on how to extend the learning with AlphaBee.
- Plastic case features spaces for tiles to fit into to avoid movement when travelling.
- AlphaBee features sturdy latch and carry handle sized perfectly for little hands.
- Plastic bee case measures 26.5cm W x 26cm H
Recommended for ages: 2 - 5 years