Build responsibility & recognise good behaviour!
This engaging reward chart will help young children develop key social skills as they track and earn rewards when completing a variety of household jobs appropriate to their age and skill set.
- Fully customisable chart allows you to select the tasks that you’d like your child to focus on
- Track progress with daily motivational tiles
- Reward good behaviour with small treats and toys that can be stored I the reward box
- As an added bonus you can record your child’s good behaviour that is unrelated to the focused chores
- Magnets feature common household chores including:
- “Make the Bed”
- “Help with Dinner
- “Do your Homework” and more
- Plastic reward chart comes with 84 printed magnetic tiles
- Set includes six blank magnets for customisation
- Plastic chart features a wipe-clean surface for repeated use
- Reward chart measures 34.5cm W x 29.5cm H
- Includes activity guide
Recommended for ages: 3 - 12 years